Items to pack for any of our cycling camps:
- Bicycle: Clean, tuned and ready to ride
- Gearing: an 11-28 cassette and a compact crank is helpful
- Jerseys: at least 5 (short and or long sleeve)
- Shorts: at least 5 pair
- Wind Vest
- Baselayer : 1 or 2 lightweight
- Rain Jacket
- Arm Warmers
- Cycling gloves: short finger, full finger
- Cycling Shoes/pedals (carry these with you if traveling by plane)
- Chamois cream
- Small tote or backpack for anything you wish to keep in support vehicles.
- Heart Rate Monitor and/or Power Meter (Power Tap or SRM or other)
- Toiletries for clean up between rides
Weather conditions along the Wasatch Front can often be unpredictable. We will email you a week prior to camp start, and provide a better indication of weather patterns; however, we suggest the following items:
- Light jacket
- Medium weight jacket
- Long sleeve and/or thermal jersey
- Long finger gloves
- Shoe covers/booties
- Leg or knee warmers or light tights
We will have sport drinks, food, spare tubes/tires, etc in our follow vehicles. Each day we will prepare water bottles for your bike and sports nutrition products for use during the camp. If you require something different, please be sure to bring it!
If you have any questions about what to pack or what to look for when purchasing cycling clothing or supplies, please do not hesitate to contact us at (888) 407-8088 or email@example.com.